Georgian Bay cottages for sale
Lying north of Toronto, Georgian Bay is a spectacularly beautiful Canadian cottaging area. Below you will find a comprehensive list of current Georgian Bay cottages for sale. Our listings are updated hourly. Find your dream Georgian Bay cottage here or sign up to receive new listings as soon as they are available. Scroll down to learn more about the Georgian Bay Lifestyle.
Georgian Bay Real Estate Listings
|All Listings||$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000|
|$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000||$1,000,000 - $1,500,000|
|$1,500,000 - $2,000,000||$2,000,000 - $2,500,000||$3,000,000 - $4,000,000|
Georgian Bay Lifestyle
Georgian Bay spans through the townships of Muskoka and Parry Sound and includes many of the tens of thousands of islands that dot its breathtaking shoreline. As a result of the amalgamation of several regional governments in 1971 part of the Georgian Bay area is located in the District of Muskoka and District of Parry Sound. This brilliant landscape inspired artists like Tom Thompson, A.Y. Jackson and Lawren Harris.
The region includes the internationally significant UNESCO Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve and the Georgian Bay Islands National Park. Witness the rugged landscape of the Canadian Shield alongside windswept white pines and sparkling waterways.
Things to do:
- Sail the sparkling, challenging waters of Georgian Bay. Canoe, fishing, jet ski. Water sports abound.
- Hike the 14 square kilometres of spectacular Georgian Bay Islands National Park and witness its diverse habitats. Beausoleil Island offers mooring and camping.
- Visit Six Mile Lake Provincial Park and take in extreme paddling or portage the rapids. There is the 56 km Gibson-McDonald canoe route.
- Experience the Big Chute Marine Railway.
- Golf at Oak Bay Golf Course one of Muskoka's newest courses.
For more information about Georgian Bay cottages for sale or other Muskoka real estate, contact Gord at 705-765-1555.