Port Carling Houses For Sale
Port Carling real estate occupies an area between Lake Muskoka and Lake Rosseau. The village of Port Carling is known as the "Hub of the Lakes." Below you will find a comprehensive list of current Port Carling houses for sale. Our listings are updated hourly. Sign up to receive new listings of houses for sale in Muskoka as soon as they are available.
Port Carling Real Estate Listings
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
the MUSKOKA summer LIFESTYLE
Muskoka is one of the finest vacation and tourist destinations in North America. During the peak summer months when cottagers and visitors pour into the region, Port Carling offers plenty of shopping, sightseeing and dining opportunities:
- Incorporated as a village in June 1896, Port Carling is known as the Hub of the Lakes. The historic village is located at the northwest area of Lake Muskoka where the locks connect Lake Muskoka to Lake Rosseau and Lake Joe.
- At the locks be sure to visit the beautiful Emporium building to see a mural of photographs chronicling the history of the town during its first century. Over 9,028 photographs were put together on the wall of the 1930s Emporium building, creating an impressive 111 by 45-foot image of the RMS Sagamo passing the locks in Port Carling in the early 20th century.
- The Township of Muskoka Lakes municipal office is located in Port Carling as is the local Canada Post office and the Norma and Miller Alloway Muskoka Lakes Library.
- Muskoka Lumber is a key resource for builders of all levels. The local Home Hardware is handy for picking up supplies.
- Enjoy shopping at a range of unique small boutiques and gift stores such as c o t' t a g e, Dabbling Duck Arts & Crafts Gallery, Simple Chic, Kit and Ace, Jibe Studio and Tommy Bahama to name a few.
- Visit Muskoka Living Interiors and Peaks & Rafters for the latest in furniture, art and interior design trends.
- Galleries like Red Canoe Gallery will entice you to add to your art collection.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at Grand Electric. Step out on the patio at Turtle Jacks or Frankies Surf Club Muskoka. Stop for an ice cream at Mooskoka's or Camp Muskoka Coffeehouse. Pick up a smoothie at Abbey's Bakeshop while you select a fruit pie for the evening's dessert. Visit Stephen's Butcher Shop for the finest and freshest fish and quality meats, the Field of Greens for all your epicurean needs and the local LCBO for one of the best wine selections in Muskoka.
For more information about Muskoka houses for sale or other Muskoka real estate inquiries, contact Gord at 705-765-1555.