Lake Rosseau Cottages for Sale
Below you will find a comprehensive list of current Lake Rosseau cottages for sale. Beautiful Lake Rosseau is located in the Township of Muskoka Lakes and Seguin Township. Start your research below for Lake Rosseau real estate or sign up to receive new listings as soon as they are available. Our listings are updated hourly.
Lake Rosseau Real Estate Listings
Lake Rosseau Cottage Lifestyle
Lake Rosseau is renowned for beautiful fresh water surrounded by scenic shores and stunning island dotted views. Lake Rosseau has a surface area of 63.78 square km, a width of 11 km and is 18 km long. The MNR Lake Fact Sheet has more information about Lake Rosseau.
Lake Rosseau's shoreline has been a desired summer vacation spot for generations of cottagers. Historically, the north end of Lake Rosseau has a prominent place in the history of Muskoka. It thrived during the late 1800's and early 1900's from tourism and boat building – it was the original home of the Ditchburn Boat Works. Today tourism and the influx of seasonal residents is as important to the region as it was in the past.
When exploring Lake Rosseau real estate, you will see some of the most beautiful waterfront properties nestled away in an equally stunning natural setting.
There is something for everyone in this pristine seasonal cottage destination! During the summer months, there is a wide range of offerings. For example:
- Yoga at the lake - Try The Boathouse Yoga Co. for uplifting classes in a classic Muskoka boathouse setting with stunning views over Lake Rosseau. The Boathouse can be found in Wallace Bay at SWS Marina just between Cleveland's House and the JW Marriott. Email : email@example.com
- Visit Abbey's Bakehouse in Minett. Located in a beautiful setting in a re-located church on the shores of Lake Rousseau. For freshly baked fruit pies, savoury quiche, cookies and amazing muffins.
- Looking for dining options?
- The JW Mariott Resort & Spa offers Italian dining at Teca, steak and seafood at The Muskoka Chophouse (Open all year).
- Visit Crossroads restaurant in the Village of Rosseau. It has a menu that showcases the best of what Muskoka cuisine has to offer, including exceptional wines and locally sourced products. (Open all year).
- Iconic Windermere House is a wonderful boating destination and offers fine dining and casual pub fare.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner overlooking the historic Port Carling locks at Portside Fusion.
- Golfing: Arrive by boat at Windermere House Resort or Muskoka Lakes Golf and Country Club.
- On Fridays during the summer enjoy the Rosseau Market in the village of Rosseau. Founded in 1999 by Lynnis Royea, a local artisan, the Rosseau Market is an independently run co-operative. It features over 80 local vendors and guest vendors weekly. The Summer Farmers’ Market is located at the end of Short Street, at the Beach/Waterfront site on Lake Rosseau. The Thanksgiving Market is held at the Community Town Hall and along Victoria Street in the Village of Rosseau.
- Explore the quaint antique shops and unique art galleries and stores found in the centre of Rosseau.
- Georgian Bay Airways offers floatplane tours, a great way to see this beautiful lake from the sky.
To explore current Lake Rosseau cottages for sale contact us at 705-765-1555 to schedule a private showing.